Active registration WORKS!
Continue to sign up shoppers in-store. Plan an event with Reach Influence / MDI
- Example (Food Country): Registered 60% of digital coupon users during a two week in-store registration event
- Set up a table inside the store near the entrance and have a laptop / iPad to manually register shoppers as the come in (takes less than 30 seconds to register)
- Shoppers can immediately start clipping and redeeming coupons
- Use your BEST team members to manage the event
- NEW: feature a custom offer for a registration event
81% of consumers are more likely to make additional purchases as a result of targeted emails.
55% of consumers say ease of redeeming rewards is most important in a loyalty program.
94% of members want to receive communications from their loyalty programs.
- Full company discovery including store attributes, technology, marketing & design and goals/objectives
- Establish loyalty functions and program details through a collaboration with store employees and management team
- Technical implementation, configuration and testing, design of support materials, training docs and microsite
- In-store training, set-up POS materials, employee & shopper launches and messaging activated
- Continued monitoring, reporting and calibration of messaging throughout the life of the program